4 Types of Life InsuranceNovember 28, 2013
5 Best Insurance Companies in New YorkNovember 29, 2013
An international hub for commerce, industry, transportation, finance and telecommunications, the city of Chicago and the larger Chicago Metropolitan often referred to as Chicago land has a population of 2.7 million and 9.5 million people, making it one of the populous cities and area in the USA. The large number of people and the many industrial and commercial activities also mean that Chicago boasts of a good number of auto insurance companies offering their service to government agencies, companies, firms, corporations and individuals alike.
Below are 5 auto insurance companies in Chicago:
- AAA – A non-profit service organization, Triple A as it is commonly known is owned by a federation of motor clubs. It was established in 1902 in Chicago and has membership of slightly over 50 million. Its type of auto insurance is restricted to roadside assistance to its members. The company also offers other services including issuance of international driving license and road safety campaigns.
- ABI Insurance Agency – Founded in 2003, ABI Insurance Agency is one of 5 auto insurance companies in Chicago. It offers such other types of insurance as health, life and property insurance. This is in addition to commercial auto insurance of which it boasts of a good number of clients. It is accredited by BBB, meaning that it offers quality service to its clients.
- Active Insurance Agency, Inc. – This is a specialized auto insurance company that focuses on serving clients in case of breakdowns. The company offers different plans that cover towing and vehicle repair, with the company paying technicians directly once a claim is lodged. The company also offers Mexico auto insurance cover for motorists traveling south to Mexico.
- American Auto Insurance – This is an independent auto insurance company with over 50 years of experience in auto insurance business. It underwrites different types of auto insurance including for drivers with suspended licenses, high risk drivers, and commercial auto insurance.
- E-Insure Services, Inc. – Like with most auto insurance companies operating in Chicago, E-Insure Services Inc is a specialized auto insurance company that offers SR22s for suspensions and DUIs, First Time insurance cover and Pay as You Drive types of insurance. It enjoys BBB accreditation.
Almost all the 5 auto insurance companies in Chicago do not operate only in Chicago City or Chicago land but also across the USA. These are certainly just some of auto insurance companies in Chicago and it does not necessarily mean that they are the best.